24 Feb （Sat）
2 Mar （Sat）
9 Mar （Sat）
16 Mar （Sat）
23 Mar （Sat）
30 Mar （Sat）
Terms & Conditions:
Please read the below terms and conditions on ticketing and admission applicable to no.1 Club Cinema of CTM ("Cinema"). By booking a ticket entering the Cinema premises, you agree to be bound by this Ticketing and Admission Policy including any changes which may be made to the same without further notice. If Cinema considers or suspects that you have violated or are about to violate any terms and conditions of this Ticketing and Admission Policy (including any changes made thereto), the Cinema has the right to refuse your admission to or request you to leave the Cinema premises as appropriate.
1. Children under 12 years old need to be accompanied by an adult.
2. Unauthorized photo-taking, audio and/or video recording is strictly forbidden in the Cinema premises. The Cinema reserves the rights to hand-over persons suspected of undertaking the above-mentioned unauthorized activities to law-enforcement officials. Any unauthorized recordings, tapes, films and/or similar items may be confiscated and destroyed.
3. Pets are not allowed in any part of the Cinema premises.
4. Eating and drinking is prohibited in the Cinema premises.
5. The use of light emitting or ringing device (including but not limited to mobile phones, tablets and laptops) is prohibited during screening.
6. Please be responsible for your own personal property. The Cinema will not be responsible for any damaged, lost or stolen personal items that are brought in the Cinema premises.
7. Smoking (including the use of electronic cigarettes or any other artificial cigarettes or smoking devices) is strictly prohibited.
8. All audiences should be seated during the screenings.