Roaming Value Added Service
If you had applied for the Caller's Line Identification, Call Forwarding, Voice Mail or SMS, you can also enjoy these services when roaming overseas.
Caller’s Line Identification
You can enjoy the CLI service when roaming in the following countries connected to the designated network operators:
- Hong Kong: CSL, China Mobile Hong Kong Company Limited, Hong Kong Telecommunications (HKT) Limited
- Taiwan: Chunghwa Telecom, Far Eastone, Taiwan Mobile Co., Ltd , VIBO Telecom Inc.
- Thailand: AIS, True Move Company Limited
- Singapore: M1 Limited, SingTel, StarHub Mobile Pte Ltd
- USA: T-Mobile USA, Inc., Cingular Wireless, LLC
- Portugal: Vodafone Portugal, OPTIMUS, TMN
- Germany: Telekom Deutschland GmbH, E-Plus
- Austria: A1 Telekom Austria AG
- Belgium: KPN GROUP BELGIUM, Belgacom N.V./S.A., Mobistar
- Italy: Vodafone Omnitel N.V.
- Netherlands: KPN B.V.
- Sweden: TeliaSonera, Telenor Sverige AB
- France: SFR, Orange France
- Spain: Vodafone Espana S.A., Telefonica Moviles Espana S.A., France Telecom Espana S.A.
- United Kingdom: Orange, Telefónica UK Limited, Everything Everywhere Limited, Vodafone Ltd.
- Japan: SOFTBANK MOBILE Corp, NTT DoCoMo, Inc.
- South Korea: SK Telecom, KT Corporation
International Call Forwarding
Just register the International Call Forwarding for free first. Then, as long as you have the IDD access in your mobile service and any one of the Call Forwarding Services, you can forward all or some of your incoming calls with International Call Forwarding service to an overseas mobile phone or fixed line telephone. You can even activate or deactivate the International Call Forwarding service overseas and keep your mobile communications continuous wherever you go. Now, the International Call Forwarding service can be used in Hong Kong, China, Canada, Portugal, United Kingdom, USA, South Korea, Japan, Thailand, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, France, Germany, New Zealand, Spain, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden and Switzerland.
When you are roaming in Hong Kong and you're connected to CSL Network, just press 6000 direct and you can check your voice mail anytime. The charge for making the call includes IDD charges from Hong Kong to Macau and local airtime. Also, You can check your voice mail by using IDD access when roaming to other overseas destinations by dialling + 853 6001234.