- 5G customers who activate roaming service can connect & use the available 5G roaming service simply with a 5G handset that supports the required 5G frequency of the destinations, for enjoying the high-speed network.
- Customers are required to apply for the International Roaming Service in advance before applying for the “RoamEasy”. Customers are required to select specific roaming network operator in order to enjoy this roaming data offer (highly recommend customer to select the network “manually” at handset device); otherwise, an additional roaming data usage will be charged base on the charging scheme of the selected roaming network operators. If customers have activated the “Mobile Data Access Barring Service" or their data service is bar by the “Local Data Usage Auto-Suspension Service”, they can deactivate the barring to continue to enjoy the “RoamEasy”.
- When 3-destinations Monthly Plan customer apply Roaming Data Package, the data usage used in Mainland China & Hong Kong will be counted into the related Share Data Usage in Monthly Plan, thus will not deduct the data usage in Roaming Data Package.
- The priority of deducting Roaming Data Package is : 1. “RoamEasy” 2. “Auto Daily Charge Roaming Data Package” 3. “RoamBiz Monthly Plan ”.
- The priority of deducting “RoamEasy ” is : first based on destinations 1. “ Asia & Oceania ”, 2. “ Europe, America, Africa ” 3. “ Global ”
- The effective time of this “RoamEasy (1-year)” starts from the successful application time to Macau time 23:59:59 of the 365th day. When the service is ended, customers will receive a SMS alert, and the service will not extend automatically. Customer need to re-apply again if necessary.
- The receiving of SMS alert / SMS notification / SMS confirmation may delay due to network condition. The content of the SMS is for reference only, in case there is any discrepancy, the latest records of CTM shall prevail.
- The above Data Roaming charge will be based on the latest offer price of roaming service effective time.
- The actual data transmission speed may vary according to the network of roaming operators.
- When Customers use mobile Data Service via mobile devices, which is equivalent to use free Data or the remaining balance. Therefore, When checking on the remaining Data usage or balance, the displayed information will be different from the actual, and the Data usage or balance in use are not included in the current information.
- All prices are in MOP.
- The package is based on the CTM Acceptable Use Policy (AUP).
- Customers are bound by the respective service agreement.