CTM Buddy App
Open CTM Buddy App, click on “Bill & Payment” to pay your bills anytime and anywhere.
- View My eBills - Once Activated, view the last six months Service Bills in PDF file format.
- Pay My Outstanding Bill(s) - Once Activated, show your current outstanding bill(s) under your name and apply for online payment.
- Check & Pay Other Bills - Simply enter your service or account number and ID number to view and pay your current bill.
- Pay Bill on behalf of Others - Just enter the service number and payment amount to help your friends and family pay their bills online.
- Apply for Credit Card Autopay - Apply for credit card auto payment.
CTM WeChat Official Account
Follow "CTM-Macau" WeChat Official Account, select "Manage My Services" à "More Services"àlogin with the service number and select appropriate payment service under "Billing Inquiry".
- Billing Details - View the last six months of e-bills for logged in account.
- Bill Payment - Shows the current bill of your unpaid account and apply for payment online.
- Other Bills - Simply enter your service number and customer ID number to view and pay your current bills.
Open Mpay App, click Bill Payment à Telecom billsà“CTM Macau”, select the service type and account number and pay your bill anytime.
CTM customers can pay bills (mobile postpaid, fixed line and internet) via Alipay App - Macau Region. Click "Daily expenses" and choose "CTM". Select a service type, enter the service number and the last 4 digits of the user's ID for verification. Finally, enter the transaction code to complete the transaction.
7-11 or Circle K
Show your CTM bill QR code at any 7-11 (Macau) / Circle K (Macau) and you can settle your bill anytime! The maximum amount is $5,000 per transaction, and no handling fee.
Go to www.CTM.net to pay all your CTM bills of fixed, mobile, Internet services, and more. You can check and download your past 6 months bills online.
With Autopay Service, your monthly CTM service bill balance will be automatically settled by debiting from your bank account. You will continue to receive the monthly statement for your records. If you have any enquiry about this service, please contact your bank directly.
Credit Card Auto Payment Service
For all the Macau VISA, MasterCard and UnionPay Cardholders, you can apply the Credit Card Auto Payment Service. Once applied successfully, your CTM service bill will be automatically charged on your selected credit card account.
You can pay all your CTM service bills via your bank's webpage anytime and anywhere.
CTM offers exclusive Mobile Banking Services with numbers of Macau bank. If you are a customer of these banks, you can pay your CTM service bill anytime, anywhere via the Mobile Banking App.
With this service, you can settle all CTM service bills through telephone.
Macau JETCO cardholders can pay CTM service bills at any JETCO ATMs in Macau bearing the JET PAYMENT logo.
You can choose to mail a cheque with your mobile bill's Payment Slip (at the bottom of your bill) to Rua de Lagos, Telecentro, Taipa. Simply write your mobile account number on the back of the cheque and make it payable to "Companhia de Telecomunicacoes de Macau, S.A.R.L."
You can visit CTM shops that located at CTM Original Store, Flagship CTM (The Praia Shop), Iao Hon, Nam Van, Taipa to pay your mobile service bill. No bill payment service at CTM Shop for Sundays & Public Holidays.
If the previous bill payment deadline has expired, you can pay via CTM Buddy App, MPay, “CTM-Macau” WeChat Official Account and Alipay App or visit any 7-11 and Circle K for payment to avoid service suspension. Service charge for reconnection is required. No payment service at CTM Shop for Sundays & Public Holidays. ** Payment through Bank, Autopay, Phone Banking, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, ATM will be arriving to bill account on the next working day.
Note: All prices are in MOP.