Support Mainland Mobile No. Service and instant use! It can be used to send & receive SMS, verification code, buy train ticket, open bank account, call taxi, booking and more.
- Voice Call made and SMS sent between Macau and Mainland China are charged as local rate
- Support sending and receiving SMS messages to obtain verification code and mobile phone no. authentication
- Instant subscription for Mainland China Mobile No.
- To apply for a Mainland China Mobile No. declaration form for opening a bank account in Mainland China, please use the following link: https://bit.ly/3qUuRiH
Service Charge (MOP/Month): $28
Macau and Mainland China* Airtime & SMS Offer Charges
Macau and Mainland China Voice
$0.4 / minutes
Macau and Mainland China SMS
$0.25 / per SMS
Other countries / destinations SMS
$1 / per SMS
* The above charges are only applicable to Mainland China (China Mobile), if you use other network providers, you will be charged for individual roaming services.
- CTM Shops
Terms & Conditions
- After online submission of the application for the "1 Card Multi No. Plan (Macau / China)" service, the service will be activated within the same day upon the approval of the information verification (application after 8:00PM will be activated within next day).
- Upon successful registration "1 Card Multi No. Plan (Macau / China)" service, the related service charge will be deducted and renewed automatically from the prepaid card balance for every 30 days. If the residual balance of the Prepaid Card is less than the service charge or its usage expiry date is overdue, the package plan will be terminated automatically and cannot be renewed.
- By registering to use the Service, customers warrant that all information provided to CTM in relation to my application to use the Service is true, complete and up-to-date. I also understand and agree that CTM is authorized, at its discretion, to decline the application if there is any false, inaccurate or incomplete information provided.
- Receive SMS alerts / SMS notifications / Confirmation of SMS may be delayed due to telecommunication network conditions, SMS content is for reference only, all records are according to CTM records.
- For more details about CTM Prepaid Card services, please refer to the "Prepaid Card Important Notes" .
- The service is based on CTM “Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) ” and the “Provision of Mobile Service”
- Customers are responsible for the proper and lawful use of the service and are solely liable for any obligations, responsibility or damages or losses arising from the use of service, including but not limited to those arising from using 1 Card Multi No. Plan (Macau / China)" service for application of any other services and/or APP.
- All prices are in MOP.
- The Customer may early terminate the contract for non-commercial mobile phone services registered in private name and applied via CTM telemarketing center, service hotline or online channel within seven (7) days from the date of the execution of contract.
- The Customer shall apply in writing for termination of the contract within the above period, and shall be responsible for the expenses incurred in connection with refund or return of products.
- CTM will provide services after the end of the above-mentioned period. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Customer may request in writing for the provision of the services during the above-mentioned period. Under this circumstance and if the Customer applies for early termination of the contract during the above-mentioned period, he/she shall pay the fee for the services already provided by CTM at the time of notice of early termination of the contract on a pro-rate basis.
- If the scope of contract includes the provision of product(s), the period of exercising the right of early termination of contract shall be calculated from the date that the Customer obtains the product(s). The Customer shall return the product(s) to CTM in the event of early termination of the contract within such period. Notwithstanding, where the product(s) have already been unpacked or cannot be returned for other reasons, CTM may forfeit the deposit of the relevant product(s) (if any) and/or the Customer shall pay a penalty in connection therewith.