Shared Reload Service enables mobile postpaid customers to reload their prepaid cards more conveniently, as the reload amount will be debited automatically to their mobile postpaid monthly bill.
Auto Shared Reload Service enables mobile postpaid customers to bind the prepaid cards for auto-reload automatically via the mobile postpaid account. Customer can easier to manage their prepaid cards
Shared Reload Channels
1. CTM Buddy APP
3. CTM WeChat Official Account
4. USSD (Not support Auto Shared Reload Service )
Log in → Shared Reload → enter the phone number of the CTM prepaid card that needs to be reloaded → select the reload amount → confirm
USSD Reload Process
Postpaid CTM Mobile Customer can simply press ＊178＊password＊BEST Prepaid Mobile No.＊Reload Amount＃ + Confirm Button to reload a Best Prepaid Card. The amount will be charged to the postpaid CTM Mobile Postpaid Customer's monthly bill. Enjoy the convenience and no need to apply individually!
Auto Shared Reload Process
Log in → Shared Reload Services → Enter the phone number of the CTM Prepaid Card Mobile No. that needs to be reload → Click to confirm & apply for the “Auto Shared Reload Service” →
Select relationship with Prepaid Card Mobile No. , Auto Reload Trigger Amount and Auto Reload Amount → Confirm
Auto Shared Reload Order enquiry Process
Log in → Auto Shared Reload Order enquiry → Click “Edit” to change Prepaid Card Mobile No. Auto Shared Reload setting → Select relationship with Prepaid Card Mobile No. , Auto Reload Trigger Amount and Auto Reload Amount → Confirm
Shared Reload service terms & conditions
- Both postpaid and prepaid card customers will receive a reload notification SMS upon successful reload.
- The daily reload limitation for postpaid customers is MOP 300, which already includes the Shared Reload amount limitation.
- The daily reload limitation for postpaid customers is 3 times, which already includes the Shared Reload no. of times limitation.
- The reload record will be shown in the following bill upon successful reload.
Auto Shared Reload service terms & conditions
- Each mobile number no. can bind up to a maximum of 3 prepaid card no.
- Each prepaid card number no. can only be bind with one mobile no. at the same time.
- When binding a prepaid no., you need to preset the auto-reload activation amount and the auto-reload amount in advance.
- The auto-reload activation amount entered manually cannot exceed MOP$1,000.
- Both postpaid and prepaid card customers will receive a notification SMS upon successful binding.
- When the balance of the prepaid card is less than / equal to the auto-reload activation amount or less than 2 days before the expiry date, it will automatically reload for the prepaid card.
- The system will check only once daily whether the prepaid card has to be reloaded.
The password of share reload is the last 4 digits of the ID no. of postpaid card customers. If the password is wrongly entered for more than 10 times, the Shared Reload service will be barred immediately and it will be automatically restarted until the following day.
- Individual Customer who is not registered under company name may terminate its mobile services or Internet services within 7 days starting from the contract issued date.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
- The above offers are subject to the relevant terms of service.
- The above offers and latest prices are subject to change without notice.
- All prices are in MOP.