Home Media Content Service – TVB Anywhere Grand Combo Service provides various Online Channels, over 10,000 hours of Hottest Programs, Asian Premium VOD Package includes the newest TVB, Korea, Japan, China Programs and entertainment Programs from various regions in Asia), Kids Premium VOD Package and Movie Package. You can watch your favorite programs and enjoy the Service at any time.
Basic Monthly Offer
$38 / month (original price: $68 / month)
₋ Customers are bound by the respective service agreement.
₋ Offers cannot be used at the same time.
₋ The above latest offer and price are subject to change without prior notice.
₋ After the promotion period, the related service charge ($68) will be applied if customers continue to use this service.
₋ All prices are in MOP.
1. CTM Buddy App
2. CTM Shops
4. Wechat Official Account
5. CTH Home Media Box / App
To Activate the Service:
1. Enjoy the service in Home Media Box or App:
2. Enjoy the service in TVB Anywhere Box or App:
Home Media Content Service – TVB Anywhere Grand Combo Terms & Conditions
1. The customer shall use the Home Media Content Service - “TVB Anywhere Grand Combo Service” (the “TVB Anywhere”) in accordance with the Home Media Content Service - “TVB Anywhere” Terms and Conditions (the "Terms and Conditions"). Unless otherwise the customer has agreed to these Terms and Conditions, the “TVB Anywhere” shall not be used.
2. These Terms and Conditions are applicable to customers of “City Link Plan (Mainland China, Macau & HK)” and “321 Plan”. When customer uses the “TVB Anywhere” in Hong Kong and Mainland China, the data usage generated will be deducted from the free usage of the service plan. If the data usage exceeds the usage included in the service plan, the additional usage will be charged according to the local mobile data.
3. Each CTM mobile number or internet service account could only subscribe “TVB Anywhere” for once. Customer who has subscribed the “TVB Anywhere” through CTM does not need to subscribe from other channels again.
4. “TVB Anywhere” shall be charged in advance on a monthly basis. If the service commencement date falls on a day other than the first day or the service termination date falls on a day other than the last day of each month, the service fee will be charge by pro-rata based on the billing date. The service fee charged by CTM to customer will not be converted or transferred to any other services.
5. Downloading and using the “TVB Anywhere” will consume local mobile data usage. When customer uses and downloads the “TVB Anywhere” while roaming, he/she shall pay the additional roaming data usage charged by respective mobile network operator. To avoid over usage of mobile data, customer is suggested to use the “TVB Anywhere” on Wi-Fi network whenever possible.
6. Unless otherwise agreed by CTM, the “TVB Anywhere” is only provided to customer for personal and non-commercial use. The subscription, access or delivery of the “TVB Anywhere” does not grant or transfer any commercial use rights in “TVB Anywhere” or the content therein to customer.
7. All contents of “TVB Anywhere” are provided by third party. CTM is not liable to any quality, nature, accuracy, and utility of the “TVB Anywhere”.
8. Customer shall check whether his or her device(s) is / are compatible to use the “TVB Anywhere”. For using the “TVB Anywhere”, the customer shall download TVBAnywhere application in advance. The application may need to be updated regularly or it may affect the use of the “TVB Anywhere”.
9. If the customer terminates or applies for suspension of the “TVB Anywhere” or his/her CTM mobile / internet service is terminated due to failure of paying the fee within the requested period of time, the “TVB Anywhere” will be terminated at the same time, and the unused service fee will be refunded on a pro-rata base according to the billing date.
10. SMS alert, SMS notification or confirmation SMS may be delayed due to telecommunication network. The contents of the SMS are for reference only and shall be subjected to the latest records of CTM.
11. If customer is found or suspected to have fraudulently, deceived, unlawful, or improperly use of “TVB Anywhere”, CTM has the right to temporarily or permanently suspend, remove, discontinue, or disable access to “TVB Anywhere” at any time and without prior notice.
12. Customer agrees to be bound by CTM’s Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) and TVB Anywhere’s Privacy Statement and General Terms & Conditions for the use of the “TVB Anywhere”. The agreement is available on TVB Anywhere website (http://www.tvbanywhere.com/).
13. Customer shall provide an email address for registration of “TVB Anywhere”. After the registration completes, customer will receive his or her login account and password through email to commence the service.
14. Neither the title nor wording in the content of the “TVB Anywhere” represents CTM's position.
15. “TVB Anywhere” contains proprietary information and materials (including but not limited to audio, video and software) owned by third parties, and is protected by applicable intellectual property laws, including copyright. Customer agrees not to use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for the use of “TVB Anywhere” in compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
16. CTM reserves the right to change the content in “TVB Anywhere” to customer at any time without prior notice. CTM does not guarantee, represent, or warrant that the use of the “TVB Anywhere” will be uninterrupted, reliable or error-free. “TVB Anywhere” is provided on "current situation" and "existing" basis. CTM does not warrant, express or implied, including all implied warranties of commerciality, applicable for a particular purpose, rights, and non-infringement.
18. If “TVB Anywhere” includes the provision of any product(s), the period of exercising the right of early termination of “TVB Anywhere” shall be calculated from the date when the customer obtains the product(s). The customer shall return the product(s) to CTM in the event of early termination. Notwithstanding, when the relevant product(s) had been unpacked or cannot be returned by other reasons, CTM may forfeit the deposit of the relevant product(s) (if any) and/or the customer shall pay a penalty in connection therewith.