CTM x JOOX Music Service offers DATA-FREE music streaming services with thirty million songs. Now you can enjoy the music you love anytime, anywhere. In addition, CTM x JOOX Music Service provides the latest hot tracks and albums, plus the tailor-made song list, JOOX radio, music videos & JOOX videos. You can also share your favourite songs via WeChat and Facebook with your friends!
1. Free Local Data Usage
CTM x JOOX provides free local data usage exclusively for our subscribers. Upon successful subscription, all local data streaming for “JOOX” is waived*.
2. Enjoy 4 Upgrade Services
- Play on-demand
With large music library, you can choose any songs to play at anytime.
Enjoy music without any advertisements.
- Offline Listening
On“JOOX”, you can download songs anytime for offline listening.
- High Quality Streaming
Immerse yourself in CD quality sound songs.
$28/month for the first 12 months *
$38/month (original price: $58/month)
* Basic offer $38/month will be charged after 12 months
1. CTM Buddy App
2. CTM Shops
4. Wechat Official Account
1. This term is applicable to “City Link” customers: mobile data consumed while you are using the “JOOX” music service in Hong Kong will not be waived. Once you have consumed all of the free mobile data included in your plan, additional mobile data will be calculated and charged in accordance with the local mobile data tariff.
2. These terms and conditions of service govern your use of the JOOX Music Service (the “Music Service”) and any features and content accessible therefrom and constitute the entire agreement between you and Companhia de Telecomunicacoes de Macau, S.A.R.L. (“CTM”) with respect to the subject matter thereof.
3. Only registered CTM mobile postpaid individual name customers are eligible to subscribe the Music Service, which permits subscribers to access digital music and other digital content. Access to and use of the Music Service requires a compatible device (whether a personal computer, tablet, mobile phone or other), high-speed internet access, and the “JOOX” App. You should check the compatibility of your device before subscribing the Music Service.
4. You are required to download the “JOOX” App from www.joox.com to access and use the Music Service. The “JOOX” App may require periodic updates.
5. If you apply the Music Service via www.ctm,net / CTM Buddy mobile app, you will receive a “JOOX” Promo Code SMS in around 15~30 minutes upon successful subscription; if you apply through other channels, you will receive the “JOOX” Promo Code SMS on the next morning after 9am.
6. When you receive the “JOOX” Promo Code SMS, you are required to download the “JOOX” App from www.joox.com to activate the service. The validation of Promo Code lasts for 30 days; if the Promo Code is expired, CTM has the right to terminate or cancel it.
7. The receiving of SMS alert / SMS notification / SMS confirmation may delay due to network condition. The content of the SMS is for reference only, in case there is any discrepancy, the latest records of CTM shall prevail.
8. While you use Music Service by your wireless equipment, you are required to activate and/ or unbar your local data service, or activate Wi-Fi service.
9. This term is applicable to “City Link Plus” and “Greater Bay” customers: mobile data consumed while you are using the “JOOX” music service in Hong Kong and Mainland China will not be waived. Once you have consumed all of the free mobile data included in your plan, additional mobile data will be calculated and charged in accordance with the local mobile data tariff.
10. The waived local mobile data usage is for downloading and listening to music on a trial basis within the “JOOX” App only. For mobile data used for viewing advertising video broadcast from within the ”JOOX” App, accessing or downloading content from other websites (such as advertising banners) and/or any other websites redirecting from the “JOOX” App, the related data usage will be deducted from your Service Plan.
11. When you are roaming and download or use Music Service by roaming mobile data, an additional roaming data usage will be charged base on the charging scheme of the selected roaming network operators.
12. The Music Service and all its content is provided by Tencent Mobility Limited. CTM is not responsible or liable for the quality, nature, accuracy or usefulness of the content.
13. You shall be permitted to use the Music Service only for personal, non-commercial use, unless otherwise authorized by CTM. The subscription, access or delivery of the Music Service does not grant or transfer to you any commercial use rights in the Music Service or the content therein.
14. The Music Service contains proprietary information and materials (including but not limited to audio, video and software) owned by third parties, and protected by applicable intellectual property laws, including but not limited to copyright. You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the Music Service in compliance with these terms and conditions of service.
15. CTM reserves the right to change the content made available to you through the Music Service at any time without prior notice. CTM does not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of the Music Service will be uninterrupted or error-free. The Music Service is provided "as is" and "as available" for your use, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
16. The applicable service fee shall be paid in advance on a monthly basis. If your service is activated in the middle of a billing cycle, the monthly fee of the Music Service will be prorated. You may opt for a minimum 12-month subscription period at a discounted monthly service fee.
17. The service fees charged by CTM and paid by you are non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
18. The Music Service will automatically terminate if you (i) terminate your CTM mobile service; or (ii) terminate your JOOX Music subscription.
19. In case the Music Service terminates, CTM will refund on a pro-rated basis any pre-paid fees for the corresponding unused period of service.
20. Upon discovery of suspected fraud, deceptive, unlawful or improper use of the Music Service CTM may, temporarily or permanently suspend, remove, discontinue or disable access to the Music Service at any time and without notice.
21. The service is based on the CTM Acceptable Use Policy (AUP).
22. By subscribing the Music Service you agree to be bound by and comply with JOOX User Agreement available at http://www.joox.com/#/user_agreement
23. The Customer may early terminate the contract for non-commercial mobile phone services / Internet services registered in private name within seven (7) days from the date of the execution of contract.
24. The Customer shall apply in writing for termination of the contract within the above period, and shall be responsible for the expenses incurred in connection with refund or return of products.
25. CTM will provide services after the end of the above-mentioned period. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Customer may request in writing for the provision of the services during the above-mentioned period. Under this circumstance and if the Customer applies for early termination of the contract during the above-mentioned period, he/she shall pay the fee for the services already provided by CTM at the time of notice of early termination of the contract on a pro-rate basis.
26. If the scope of contract includes the provision of product(s), the period of exercising the right of early termination of contract shall be calculated from the date that the Customer obtains the product(s). The Customer shall return the product(s) to CTM in the event of early termination of the contract within such period. Notwithstanding, where the product(s) have already been unpacked or cannot be returned for other reasons, CTM may forfeit the deposit of the relevant product(s) (if any) and/or the Customer shall pay a penalty in connection therewith.
27. All prices are in MOP.