Home Media Content Service - JOOX Music Service offers DATA-FREE music streaming services with over forty million songs. Now you can enjoy the music you love anytime, anywhere. In addition, Home Media Content Service - JOOX Music Service provides the latest hot tracks and albums, plus tailor-made song list, JOOX radio, music videos & JOOX Podcast. You can also share your favourite songs via WeChat and Facebook with your friends!
1. Free Local Data Usage
Home Media Content Service - JOOX provides free local data usage exclusively for our subscribers. Upon successful subscription, all local data streaming for “JOOX” is waived.
2. Enjoy 4 Upgrade Services
- Play on-demand: With a huge music library which you can play any song, any time.
- Ad-FREE: Enjoy music without any advertisements.
- Build your own library: download your favourite songs to build your own playlist for offline listening.
- High Quality Streaming: Immerse yourself in Hi-Fi quality sound songs.
$38/month (original price: $58/month)
- Customers are bound by the respective service agreement.
- Offers cannot be used at the same time.
- The above prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- After the promotion period, the related service charge ($49) will be applied if customers continue to use this service.
- All prices are in MOP.
1. CTM Buddy App
3. WeChat Official Account
4. CTM Shops
To activate the service:
- If you apply the Music Service via www.ctm.net / CTM Buddy mobile app, you will receive a “JOOX” Promo Code SMS in around 15~30 minutes upon successful subscription;
- If you apply through other channels, you will receive the “JOOX” Promo Code SMS on the next morning after 9am.
Home Media Content Service - JOOX Music Service Terms and Conditions:
1. The customer shall use the Home Media Content Service - JOOX Music Service (the “Music Service”) in accordance with the JOOX Music Service Terms and Conditions (the "Terms and Conditions"). Unless otherwise the customer has agreed to these Terms and Conditions, the “Music Service” shall not be used.
2. These Terms and Conditions are applicable to customers of “City Link Plan (Mainland China, Macau & HK)” and “321 Plan”. When customer uses the “Music Service” in Hong Kong and Mainland China, the data usage generated will be deducted from the free usage of the service plan. If the data usage exceeds the usage included in the service plan, the additional usage will be charged according to the local mobile data.
3. Each CTM mobile number could only subscribe the “Music Service” for once. Customer who has subscribed the “Music Service” through CTM does not need to subscribe from other channels again.
4. “Music Service” shall be charged in advance on a monthly basis. If the commencement date of “Music Service” falls on a day other than the first day or the service termination date falls on a day other than the last day of each month, the service fee will be charge by pro-rata based on the billing date. The service fee charged by CTM to customer will not be converted or transferred to any other services.
5. Downloading and using the “Music Service” will consume local mobile data usage. When customer uses and downloads the “Music Service” while roaming, he/she shall pay the additional roaming data usage charged by respective mobile network operator. To avoid over usage of mobile data, customer is suggested to use the “Music Service” on Wi-Fi network whenever possible.
6. Unless otherwise agreed by CTM, the “Music Service” is only provided to customer for personal and non-commercial use. The subscription, access or delivery of the “Music Service” does not grant or transfer any commercial use rights in “Music Service” or the content therein to customer.
7. All contents of “Music Service” are provided by third party, CTM is not liable to any quality, nature, accuracy, and utility of the “Music Service”.
8. Customer shall check whether his or her device(s) is / are compatible to use the “Music Service”. For using “Music Service”, the customer shall download JOOX application in advance. The application may need to be updated regularly, or it may affect the use of the “Music Service”.
9. If the customer terminates or applies for suspension of the “Music Service” or his/her CTM mobile is terminated due to failure of paying the fee within the requested period of time, the “Music Service” will be terminated at the same time, and the unused service fee will be refunded on a pro-rata base according to the billing date.
10. SMS alert, SMS notification or confirmation SMS may be delayed due to telecommunication network. The contents of the SMS are for reference only and shall be subjected to the latest records of CTM.
11. If customer is found or suspected to have fraudulently, deceived, unlawful, or improperly use of “Music Service”, CTM has the right to temporarily or permanently suspend, remove, discontinue, or disable access to “Music Service” at any time and without prior notice.
12. Customer agrees to be bound by CTM’s Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) and Privacy Statement of JOOX and General Terms & Conditions for the use of “Music Service”. The agreement is available on JOOX website (https://www.joox.com/hk).
13. Neither the title nor wording in the content of the “Music Service” represents CTM's position.
14. ”Music Service” redemption code is valid 30 days; Customer shall download JOOX application to redeem the service within the term of the redemption code. If the redemption code is not redeemed within the term, CTM has the right to terminate or cancel the redemption code.
15. The local mobile data usage is waived when downloading and listening to music on “JOOX” application only. If customer watches advertising video broadcast within the ”JOOX” Application, accessing or downloading content from other websites (such as advertising banners) and/or any other websites redirecting from the “JOOX” application, the related data usage will be deducted from customer’s service plan.
16. The “Music Service” contains proprietary information and materials (including but not limited to audio, video and software) owned by third parties, and is protected by applicable intellectual property laws, including but not limited to copyright. Customer agrees not to use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for the use of “Music Service” in compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
17. CTM reserves the right to change the content in “Music Service” to customer at any time without prior notice. CTM does not guarantee, represent, or warrant that the use of “Music Service” will be uninterrupted, reliable or error-free. “Music Service” is provided on "current situation" and "existing" basis. CTN does not warrant, express or implied, including all implied warranties of commerciality, applicable for a particular purpose, rights, and non-infringement.
19. If“Music Service” includes the provision of any product(s), the period of exercising the right of early termination of“Music Service” shall be calculated from the date that the Customer obtains the product(s). The customer shall return the product(s) to CTM in the event of early termination. Notwithstanding, when the product(s) had been unpacked or cannot be returned by other reasons, CTM may forfeit the deposit of the relevant product(s) (if any) and/or the Customer shall pay a penalty in connection therewith.