1. This Service is only applicable to CTM Mobile Service Plan customers and restricted to only one subscription for each active mobile number.
2. This service is paid online of instant payment. After the service is successfully activated, no refund will be made for any cancellation of this service in any form.
3. The customer shall use the Home Media Content Service - Express Reader Package Service (the “Express Reader”) in accordance with the “Express Reader” Terms and Conditions (the "Terms and Conditions"). Unless otherwise the customer has agreed to these Terms and Conditions, the “Express Reader” shall not be used.
4. These Terms and Conditions are applicable to customers of “City Link Plan (Mainland China, Macau & HK)” and “321 Plan”. When customer uses the “Express Reader” in Hong Kong and Mainland China, the data usage generated will be deducted from the free usage of the service plan. If the data usage exceeds the usage included in the service plan, the additional usage will be charged according to the local mobile data.
5. “Express Reader” is only available in Chinese version and each CTM mobile number could only subscribe the “Express Reader” for once. Customer who has subscribed the “Express Reader” through CTM does not need to subscribe from other channels again.
6. Downloading and using the “Express Reader” will consume local mobile data usage. When customer uses and downloads the “Express Reader” while roaming, he/she shall pay the additional roaming data usage charged by respective mobile network operator. To avoid over usage of mobile data, customer is suggested to use the “Express Reader” on Wi-Fi network whenever possible.
7. Unless otherwise agreed by CTM, the “Express Reader” is only provided to customer for personal and non-commercial use. The subscription, access or delivery of the “Express Reader” does not grant or transfer any commercial use rights in “Express Reader” or the content therein to customer.
8. All contents of “Express Reader” are provided by third party, CTM is not liable to any quality, nature, accuracy, and utility of the “Express Reader”.
9. Customer shall check whether his or her device(s) is / are compatible to use the “Express Reader”. For using “Express Reader”, the customer shall download Express Reader application in advance. The application may need to be updated regularly, or it may affect the use of the “Express Reader”.
10. SMS alert, SMS notification or confirmation SMS may be delayed due to telecommunication network. The contents of the SMS are for reference only and shall be subjected to the latest records of CTM.
11. If customer is found or suspected to have fraudulently, deceived, unlawful, or improperly use of “Express Reader”, CTM has the right to temporarily or permanently suspend, remove, discontinue, or disable access to “Express Reader” at any time and without prior notice.
12. Customer agrees to be bound by CTM’s Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) and Privacy Statement of “Express Reader” and General Terms & Conditions for the use of “Express Reader”. The agreement is available on “Express Reader” Application.
13. Neither the title nor wording in the content of the “Express Reader” represents CTM's position.
14. The “Express Reader” contains proprietary information and materials (including but not limited to audio, video and software) owned by third parties, and is protected by applicable intellectual property laws, including copyright. Customer agrees not to use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for the use of “Express Reader” in compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
15. CTM reserves the right to change the content in “Express Reader” to customer at any time without prior notice. CTM does not guarantee, represent, or warrant that the use of “Express Reader” will be uninterrupted, reliable or error-free. “Express Reader” is provided on "current situation" and "existing" basis. CTM does not warrant, express or implied, including all implied warranties of commerciality, applicable for a particular purpose, rights, and non-infringement.
17. If “Express Reader” includes the provision of any product(s), the period of exercising the right of early termination of “Express Reader” shall be calculated from the date that the customer obtains the product(s). The customer shall return the product(s) to CTM in the event of early termination. Notwithstanding, when the product(s) had been unpacked or cannot be returned by other reasons, CTM may forfeit the deposit of the relevant product(s) (if any) and/or the customer shall pay a penalty in connection therewith.