Apply services, reload and enquiry via the following ways
(24-Hour Check Data Usage Service)
RoamEasy (15-day) (5GB)
（valid for 15 days）
#5G Ultra-high speed roaming
Just 1 SIM across multiple regions
CTM 5G customers can use RoamEasy to enjoy ultra-high speed 5G throughout the selected Asia & Oceania countries/destinations.
Provide 7 x 24 Customer Service, always be reliable
♦ Simply dial #321# via mobile to access CTM Service Menu for application upon arrival
♦ Call No.1 Hotline: 1000
♦ CTM Shops
Selected Asia & Oceania 38 countries/destinations
* Support 5G Roaming
$90 / 5GB
($200 / 2GB)
United Arab Emirates*
Papua New Guinea
The First Choice for travel is CTM RoamEasy
|Things to do before traveling and apply for roaming service in advance.
Enjoy Your Trip!
- Offer valid until 31 / 12 / 2023.
- Customers are required to select specific roaming network operator in order to enjoy this roaming data offer (highly recommend customer to select the network “manually” at handset device); otherwise, an additional roaming data usage will be charged base on the charging scheme of the selected roaming network operators. If customers have activated the “Mobile Data Access Barring Service" or “Roaming Data Access Barring Service”, they can deactivate the barring to continue to enjoy the “15 Days Data Roaming Package (2GB)”.
- When customer applied for “15-Day RoamEasy” Data Plan & "5G 3-destinations Data Plan" at the same time, the roaming data of Mainland China and Hong Kong will be priority used to “15-Day RoamEasy” Data Plan.
- The effective time of this “ RoamEasy (15-Day) ” starts from the successful application time to Macau time 23:59:59 of the 15th day. When the service is ended, customers will receive a SMS alert, and the service will not extend automatically. Customer need to re-apply again if necessary.
- Validity of the prepaid card is 180 days from the date of card activation. When customers reload their prepaid card before the expiration date, the validity of the prepaid card will be extended for 180 days and the residual balance and the SIM number will be retained.
- Based on the regulations, starting from 1 / 11 / 2021, each individual customer can register up to 10 pcs. prepaid cards and each customer (excluding public entities) can register up to 25 pcs. prepaid cards. If the number of registrations exceed, registration will be barred. Customers must present their original ID Card or valid Passport for registration upon purchasing the CTM Prepaid Card. Customers are responsible and liable for the correct and lawful use of their CTM Prepaid Card, and the customer shall be solely responsible for any liability arising therefrom.
- After the prepaid card is activated, it will automatically apply for the “CTM Buddy” Unlimited Voice ($10) with validity period of 30 days, the related service charge will be deducted and renewed automatically from the prepaid card balance for every 30 days.
- "CTM Buddy" Unlimited Voice refers to CTM Mobile Service postpaid /prepaid customers of local voice calls that are made & sent between CTM Mobile Service customers, and with Unlimited CTM Wi-Fi usage.
- The receiving of SMS alert / SMS notification / SMS confirmation may delay due to network condition. The content of the SMS is for reference only, in case there is any discrepancy, the latest records of CTM shall prevail.
- As stipulated by the Macau Government, customers must present their original ID Card or valid Passport for registration upon purchasing the CTM Prepaid Card. Customers are responsible and liable for the correct and lawful use of their CTM Prepaid Card, and the customer shall be solely responsible for any liability arising therefrom.
- 24 hours roaming data service will be charged by KB (1MB = 1024KB, 1GB = 1024MB).
- The above Data Roaming charge will be based on the latest offer price of roaming service effective time.
- When customers use the devices to using the mobile data service which is equivalent to the free data usage or residual balance are being consumed. Therefore, when querying the remaining data usage or balance, the displayed information will be different from the actual, and the data usage or balance in use are not included in the current query information.
- The actual data transmission speed may vary according to the network of roaming operators.
- All prices are in MOP.
- The service is based on CTM “Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)” and the “Provision of Mobile Service”, for details please refer to Mobile Service at www.ctm.net.