Apply for service, and enjoy roaming data services anytime, anywhere in the countries listed below.
Free Roaming Data
RoamEasy (15-Day) - Asia & Oceania
Offer Price $90
Dial #321# for plan subscription through “CTM Service Menu”
CTM Buddy App
Call No. 1 Hotline: 1000
Countries / Destinations
Roaming Operator Code
AF, AWCC, 41201
*Zain Bahrain B.S.C
Viettel (Cambodia) Pte. Ltd. (Metfone)
*China United Network Communications Corporation Limited
China Unicom, UNICOM, CHN CUGSM, CUGSM, 46001
*China Mobile International Limited
CMCC, China Mobile
Telekomunikasi Indonesia International, S.A
*China Mobile Hong Kong
Bharti Airtel Limited and Bharti Hexacom Limited
TSEL,TELKOMSEL,TELKOMSEL 3G,IND TELKOMSEL,IND TELKOMSEL 3G,IND TELKOMSEL LTE
PT Indosat Tbk.
Cellcom Israel Ltd.
*Pelephone Communications Ltd.
Jordan Mobile Telephone Services "Zain Jordan"
'Mobile Telecom-Service' LLP
KUWAIT TELECOM COMPANY K.S.C
Lao Telecommunication Company
ETL Company Limited
DiGi Telecommunications Sdn. Bhd.
*Celcom Axiata Berhad
Maxis Mobile Services Sdn Bhd
U Mobile Sdn Bhd
*Globe Telecom Inc.
*SMART Communications, Inc.
*Saudi Telecom Company
StarHub Mobile Pte Ltd
*Singtel Mobile Singapore Ptd Ltd.
*SK Telecom Co. Ltd.
DIALOG AXIATA PLC
Mobitel Private Limited
*Taiwan Mobile Co., Ltd.,
TW MOBILE,TAIWAN MOBILE,TWN GSM,PACIFIC,TWN GSM1800,TWN 97,ROC 97,466 97,TW 97,TCC
*Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd.
*TRUE MOVE H UNIVERSAL COMMUNICATION CO., LTD.
*Advanced Wireless Network Company Limited (AIS)
United Arab Emirates
Telstra Corporation Limited
*Vodafone Network Pty Ltd
Optus Mobile Pty Ltd
Digicel (Fiji) Limited
PTI Pacifica Inc.dba IT&E
Two Degrees Mobile Limited
Vodafone New Zealand Limited
Spark New Zealand Trading Limited
Papua New Guinea
Digicel (PNG) Limited
Digicel Tonga Limited
- Customers are required to select specific roaming network operator in order to enjoy this roaming data offer (highly recommend customer to select the network “manually” at handset device); otherwise, an additional roaming data usage will be charged base on the charging scheme of the selected roaming network operators. If customers have activated the “Mobile Data Access Barring Service" or “Roaming Data Access Barring Service”, they can deactivate the barring to continue to enjoy the “RoamEasy”.
- When customer applied for “RoamEasy” & "3 Destinations Data Usage Plan" at the same time, the roaming data of Mainland China and Hong Kong will be priority used to "3 Destinations Data Usage Plan".
- The effective time of this “RoamEasy” starts from the successful application time to Macau time 23:59:59 of the 15th day. When the service is ended, customers will receive a SMS alert, and the service will not extend automatically. Customer need to re-apply again if necessary.
- The receiving of SMS alert / SMS notification / SMS confirmation may delay due to network condition. The content of the SMS is for reference only, in case there is any discrepancy, the latest records of CTM shall prevail.
- The actual data transmission speed may vary according to the network of roaming operators.
- When customers use the devices to using the mobile data services which is equivalent to the free data usage or residual balance are being consumed. Therefore, when querying the remaining data usage or balance, the displayed information will be different from the actual, and the data usage or balance in use are not included in the current query information.
- The service is based on CTM “Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)” and the “Provision of Mobile Service”.
-All prices are in MOP.
-The Customer may early terminate the contract for non-commercial mobile phone services registered in private name and applied via CTM telemarketing center, service hotline or online channel within seven (7) days from the date of the execution of contract.
-The Customer shall apply in writing for termination of the contract within the above period, and shall be responsible for the expenses incurred in connection with refund or return of products.
-CTM will provide services after the end of the above-mentioned period. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Customer may request in writing for the provision of the services during the above-mentioned period. Under this circumstance and if the Customer applies for early termination of the contract during the above-mentioned period, he/she shall pay the fee for the services already provided by CTM at the time of notice of early termination of the contract on a pro-rate basis.
-If the scope of contract includes the provision of product(s), the period of exercising the right of early termination of contract shall be calculated from the date that the Customer obtains the product(s). The Customer shall return the product(s) to CTM in the event of early termination of the contract within such period. Notwithstanding, where the product(s) have already been unpacked or cannot be returned for other reasons, CTM may forfeit the deposit of the relevant product(s) (if any) and/or the Customer shall pay a penalty in connection therewith.