Want to send a large group of SMS with just one simple click? Are you looking to send SMS to various groups on a regular basis? Interested in knowing the relevant details of the sent SMS status and in checking out your overall SMS records of the sent text messages? Our new online SMS platform is surely the perfect choice!
Through this platform, you can easily manage the SMS delivery service more conveniently, without the need to install any software.
More Autonomy: Send large batches of SMS on your time or have them set up to be sent on a regular basis
Easy to Manage: Create and manage your address book and see real-time results of your sent SMS
More Convenient and Choices: Supports multi-device transmission and choose from multiple online payments
Login and Easy to Use:
1. Visit our website https://www.ctm.net/;
2. Click the "minifigure" button on the upper right corner of the screen and select SMS broadcast service;
3. Enter your Mobile No. & Verification Code to login the online SMS platform;
4. After entering the SMS platform, please "Reload" first;
5. To Reload:
- Click the "Reload" button on the upper left;
- Choose the reload amount ($50, $100, $500, $1,000 or $2,500) and online payment preference;
6. After completing the reloading process, the reload amount will be updated automatically under the "Account Balance" located on the top left side of the screen which allows you to start using the SMS platform.
Customers need to reload through the online SMS platform with the SMS charges below:
MOP / SMS
Terms & Conditions:
• The charge for sending SMS through the online SMS platform is MOP $0.25/each local SMS and MOP $1.00/each international SMS.
• The value added by the Customer to its online SMS platform account can only be used for sending SMS through the platform and is not refundable and transferable in any case.
• Whether the international SMS can be sent to the recipient depends on whether the selected foreign mobile network operator supports SMS service.
• SMS platform service shall be subject to CTM Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP") and the terms and conditions for "The Provision of Mobile Services".
• All prices are in MOP.