CTM “hmvod Movie Premium Package ”enable users to enjoy European, American, Hong Kong, Asian films and television programs anytime and anywhere! It also provides the latest Hollywood, local and Asian high-definition movies, hmvod original dramas, children's animations, documentaries, concerts, etc., which are updated every week!
CTM’s mobile postpaid and internet customers who subscribed the “hmvod Movie Premium Package” can enjoy 2 new-released movies every month for 48 hours!
－Watch Videos on different platform
One account can support different platforms and 2 devices can be used at the same time.
Videos are shown with X-Spatial sound and subtitles that you are familiar with. All videos are copyrighted and the service is absolutely guaranteed!
Basic Monthly Offer
$38 / month (original price: $49 / month)
₋ Customers are bound by the respective service agreement.
₋ Offers cannot be used at the same time.
₋ The above latest offer and price are subject to change without prior notice.
₋ After the promotion period, the related service charge ($49) will be applied if customers continue to use this service.
₋ All prices are in MOP.
1. CTM Buddy App
2. CTM Shops
4. Wechat Official Account
5. CTH Home Media Box / App
To Activate the Service:
1. Enjoy the service in Home Media Box or App:
Home Media introduction
2. Enjoy the service in Hmvod App or website
Terms & Conditions:
1. The customer shall use the “Home Media Content Service - hmvod Movie Premium Package Service” (the “hmvod Service”) in accordance with the “hmvod Service” Terms and Conditions (the "Terms and Conditions"). Unless otherwise the customer has agreed to these Terms and Conditions, the “hmvod Service” shall not be used.
2. These Terms and Conditions are applicable to customers of “City Link Plan (Mainland China, Macau & HK)” and “321 Plan”. When customer uses the “hmvod Service” in Hong Kong and Mainland China, the data usage generated will be deducted from the free usage of the service plan. If the data usage exceeds the usage included in the service plan, the additional usage will be charged according to the local mobile data
3. Each CTM mobile number or internet service account could only subscribe the “hmvod Service” for once. Customer who has subscribed the “hmvod Service” through CTM does not need to subscribe from other channels again.
4. “hmvod Service” shall be charged in advance on a monthly basis. If the commencement date of “hmvod Service” falls on a day other than the first day or the service termination date falls on a day other than the last day of each month, the service fee will be charge by pro-rata based on the billing date. The service fee charged by CTM to customer will not be converted or transferred to any other services.
5. Downloading and using the “hmvod Service” will consume local mobile data usage. When customer uses and downloads the “hmvod Service” while roaming, he/she shall pay the additional roaming data usage charged by respective mobile network operator. To avoid over usage of mobile data, customer is suggested to use the “hmvod Service” on Wi-Fi network whenever possible.
6. Unless otherwise agreed by CTM, the “hmvod Service” is only provided to customer for personal and non-commercial use. The subscription, access or delivery of the “hmvod Service” does not grant or transfer any commercial use rights in “hmvod Service” or the content therein to customer.
7. All contents of “hmvod Service” are provided by third party. CTM is not liable to any quality, nature, accuracy, and utility of the “hmvod Service”.
8. Customer shall check whether his or her device(s) is / are compatible to use the “hmvod Service”. For using the “hmvod Service”, the customer shall download hmvod application in advance. The application may need to be updated regularly or it may affect the use of the “hmvod Service”.
9. If the customer terminates or applies for suspension of the “hmvod Service” or his/her CTM mobile / internet service is terminated due to failure of paying the fee within the requested period of time, the “hmvod Service” will be terminated at the same time, and the unused service fee will be refunded on a pro-rata base according to the billing date.
10. SMS alert, SMS notification or confirmation SMS may be delayed due to telecommunication network. The contents of the SMS are for reference only and shall be subjected to the latest records of CTM.
11. If customer is found or suspected to have fraudulently, deceived, unlawful, or improperly use of “hmvod Service”, CTM has the right to temporarily or permanently suspend, remove, discontinue, or disable access to “hmvod Service” at any time and without prior notice.
12. Customer agrees to be bound by CTM’s Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) and privacy Statement and General Terms & Conditions of hmvod for the use of the “hmvod Service”. The agreement is available on hmvod website (https://www.hmvod.com.hk/).
13. According to General Terms & Conditions of hmvod, the two (2) movie vouchers awarded for free will be cleared at the end of each month and will not be accumulated (the definition of “at the end of each month” is defined by hmvod)
14. Neither the title nor wording in the content of the “hmvod Service” represents CTM's position.
15. The “hmvod Service” contains proprietary information and materials (including but not limited to audio, video and software) owned by third parties, and is protected by applicable intellectual property laws, including copyright. Customer agrees not to use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for the use of “hmvod Service” in compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
16. CTM reserves the right to change the content in “hmvod Service” to customer at any time without prior notice. CTM does not guarantee, represent, or warrant that the use of the “hmvod Service” will be uninterrupted, reliable or error-free. “hmvod Service” is provided on "current situation" and "existing" basis. CTM does not warrant, express or implied, including all implied warranties of commerciality, applicable for a particular purpose, rights, and non-infringement.
18. If “hmvod Service” includes the provision of any product(s), the period of exercising the right of early termination of “hmvod Service” shall be calculated from the date that the Customer obtains the product(s). The Customer shall return the product(s) to CTM in the event of early termination. Notwithstanding, when the product(s) had been unpacked or cannot be returned by other reasons, CTM may forfeit the deposit of the relevant product(s) (if any) and/or the customer shall pay a penalty in connection therewith.