CTM “hmvod Movie Premium Package enable users to enjoy European, American, Hong Kong, Asian films and television programs anytime and anywhere! It also provides the latest Hollywood, local and Asian high-definition movies, hmvod original dramas, children's animations, documentaries, concerts, etc., which are updated every week!
- Personal Theatre
CTM’s mobile postpaid and internet customers who subscribed the “hmvod Movie Premium Package” can enjoy 2 new-released movies every month for 48 hours!
- Watch Videos on different platform
One account can support different platforms and 2 devices can be used at the same time.
- Service quality
Videos are shown with X-Spatial sound and subtitles that you are familiar with. All videos are copyrighted and the service is absolutely guaranteed!
Offer Price:$ 38 (Free monthly free for the first month), Original Price:$ 49
1. CTM Shops
2. CTM Buddy Mobile App
(If application time is before 3pm, Service will be effective after 6pm on the same day. If application time is after 3pm, service will be effect on the next day after 6pm)
To activate the service:
1. Applying for the “hmvod Movie premium package” by the application channels mentioned above;
2. Download “hmvod”Mobile App;
3. Open “hmvod” Mobile App and Login;
4. Login Process: Input your mobile number that is used for applying the service (include853) and the default password provided in the successful activation SMS. Then, select the Macau Flag at “Location”and finally click“Login”to complete the Login Process.
1. This Service is restricted to only one subscription for each active internet service account and Macau mobile number.
2. This Service is charged by monthly service fee in advance, pro-rata based on the billing date.
3. This Service will consume/charge local mobile data usage when in use and downloading, customers will be charged and paid for additional roaming data usage charges by respective mobile network operation when used and downloading the Service overseas. As such, to avoid such over usage of mobile data, customers are suggested to use the service on Wi-Fi network whenever possible.
4. All content of this Service is provided by third party, CTM is not liable to the responsibility on any quality, nature, accuracy and practicability.
5. Customers are to check out device(s) is/are compatible using this Service. For using this service, customers have to download “hmvod” APP in advance.
6. For customers terminating this Service, the unused monthly service fee charged in advance will be refunded on pro-rata base, according to the billing date. And the respective “STARTAINMENT” - hmvod Movie Premium Package will be terminated at the same time. If customers terminate their CTM Internet Service, apply suspension of Internet Service or resulted service termination due to late payment of Internet Service, the respective “STARTAINMENT” - hmvod Movie Premium Package will also be terminated at the same time.
7. SMS alert, SMS notification, confirmation SMS sent may cause delay due to telecom network situation, such SMS content is for reference only, all subject to the latest record of CTM.
8. If anyone is found or suspected to have fraudulently, deceived, unlawful or improperly use of the Service, CTM has the right to permanently or temporarily suspend such customer from use of the Service or any part of the Service.
9. Customers have to agree the “Privacy statement, General terms & Conditions of hmvod” before using the Service; such Agreement is available on hmvod website.
10. According to hmvod Service Terms, the movie voucher(s) awarded for free or being purchased, will be cleared at the end of each month and will not be accumulated (the definition at the end of each month is set by hmvod)
11. Any title and wording in the content of hmvod Service does not represent CTM's position.
12. This Service is based on and subject to CTM Acceptable Use Policy “AUP”.
13. The above promotion is bounded by the respective terms of the service agreement.
14. When customer has subscribed the hmvod Movie Premium Package Service via CTM application channels, please do not subscribe this service again via other channels.
15. After the offer period, the respective value-added service monthly offer rental ($38) will be applied if the customer agrees to continue to use the service.
16. The Customer may early terminate the contract for non-commercial mobile phone services / Internet services registered in private name within seven (7) days from the date of the execution of contract.
17. The Customer shall apply in writing for termination of the contract within the above period, and shall be responsible for the expenses incurred in connection with refund or return of products.
18. CTM will provide services after the end of the above-mentioned period. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Customer may request in writing for the provision of the services during the above-mentioned period. Under this circumstance and if the Customer applies for early termination of the contract during the above-mentioned period, he/she shall pay the fee for the services already provided by CTM at the time of notice of early termination of the contract on a pro-rate basis.
19. If the scope of contract includes the provision of product(s), the period of exercising the right of early termination of contract shall be calculated from the date that the Customer obtains the product(s). The Customer shall return the product(s) to CTM in the event of early termination of the contract within such period. Notwithstanding, where the product(s) have already been unpacked or cannot be returned for other reasons, CTM may forfeit the deposit of the relevant product(s) (if any) and/or the Customer shall pay a penalty in connection therewith.
20. All prices are in MOP.